School Website Design
Show off your school with a dynamic and inspiring website that doesn’t cost the earth and is easy to manage.
First impressions count for a lot – but these days they happen online rather than in person, and people start forming an opinion of you long before they set foot in your school.
So we build simple yet engaging websites for schools that will attract new students and staff, help you communicate well with parents and give your governors and Ofsted inspectors confidence.
We’ll design your site with your school’s unique ethos and personality in mind, as well as whatever functionality you need to make the site work for your users – from calendars and links to social media to event bookings, sales features and user login areas.
As we’re a small, flexible business we’ll meet with you face to face to plan the website together, and we’re always easily contactable when you have questions or need help. We also build our school websites using an open source platform that’s globally supported, so you don’t need to worry about being locked in to a particular supplier.
Whether you’re educating at primary or secondary level, and whether you’re an independent school, special school, or academy, we can give you a website that will help you stand out from the crowd.
All our school websites are:
- Unique: We don’t use themes or off-the- shelf website design – all our sites are bespoke to fit your school branding and requirements.
- Responsive: Your site will be built to work well and look good on all devices, giving your users a great experience whether they’re on a desktop, tablet, or mobile.
- Easy to manage: All our sites use a simple Content Management System, which means it’s easy for your staff to add and edit content to keep things fresh.
- Secure: We’ll build your site to the latest web standards and host it on our own server, where we take daily backups and implement regular security updates.
- Ofsted-compliant: We’re familiar with the most up-to- date School Information Regulations and will help you make sure your site content meets the Ofsted criteria.
Get in touch